Andales 61st and Yale


First you are able to get 4 kinds o sauce.   A fresco made o fresh herbs and tomatoes,  next is the mild, to me it just tasted like tomatoes. Next was chipotle.. It was seasoned well and smoky..   And last was the hot and it was hot hot…  The Queso was ok.,.   Needed more spice or seasoning…..

Next is the main course, I ordered the Pick three with beans and rice.  First you can have either refried or boccara beans. And rice.  And then I ordered  beef taco,  and the toppings were on the side and there was so much o it..   Next I had  beef enchilada with cheese sauce and then a pork tamale..     The beef in the taco and enchilada. Was seasoned so well and so yummy.. The pork in the tamale was great and so was the corn around the tamale..   All was great and I will be back..   I may not order the rice again .  Or the refried beans. But the Boccara beans were great..

No comments:

Post a Comment