Brown's Donut shoppe N. Sheridan and Pine (2 blocks south of Pine)


I go to donut shops every now and then we all do when we are in a hurry in the morning.   I'm not much of a sweet eater, So, I normally go for a sausage roll.    I have had a lot of sausage rolls... most of the time  they are more roll than sausage and not much on the breading or tooooo doughy.  Basiclly they are a dime a (bakers) dozen.   But once you have the sausage rolls at browns,  you will never want to go anywhere else.   They are so nice, I bring these to work or to friends, and all the people do is praise me for them rolls that I  have brought.  You probably won't see me put another donut shop on here, they really aren't a meal just something to hold you over till you can sit down and eat..   I love these little rolls....       Can't wait till I get over there again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment